Let me start off by saying that this #WeMissedYou page might need a judge and a jury to fully convict Tyler of breaking a #Verbal commitment to the tribe. I’ll lay out the facts. You decide.
Fact #1: Wednesday, August 17th, 2016. #NP_VB drops the tribes new favorite workout (Harvard Stadium).
- Tyler EARNS the #PostitivityAward for being awesome and CORE Tribe Member who you can always count on to give it his all even to the last minute of each workout.
- When asked to share a few words (SPEEECH!), Tyler said to just keep showing up.
- He said how awesome the workouts are with more people and how cool it is to meet new people in your community every week.
Fact #2: Thursday, August 18th, 2016 We announce Via
- Instagram, &
- Twitter that we will be hosting a Pop-Up workout on Friday. 615AM. Mount Trashmore.
Derrick comments “I’ll be there!
Tyler has to one up him and decides to comment with “I’ll be there for sure!!”
Fact #3: We showed up Friday. Tyler did not. #WeMissedYou Tyler.
I rest my case.
Now the whereabouts of Tyler on the morning of Friday, August 19, 2016, from 615-7AM are still unknown. We have a few possible leads of what he might have been doing:
- Exploring the 757 with the #PositivityAward riding shotgun on his JetSki
- Maybe he went down to the oceanfront to practice more Wet & Sandy Workouts
- Maybe he was ordering a code red
- Maybe we can’t handle the truth
Tyler, wherever you are. Please come back. We miss you. See you on Wednesday at 615AM!!!
We’ll be there for sure!!
Share via socials: