Today is all about the vortex and the vote.
I love the vortex workout, I know I probably write a very similar blog post each time we do this workout but it’s because it’s so much fun to find out the quirkiest things about you guys!
- It was no one’s birthday today but we sang “Happy Birthday” anyway.
- There are a lot of you who show up in the morning wearing clothes pulled from the dirty laundry basket.
- I hope with all the expired food in your fridges that you all make it to Wednesday’s stairs.
- We have a lot of singles in the crowd, who knows what those extra long hips in hugs this morning could tun into.
- I also hope that those of you who are surviving on cereal and popcorn for dinner have enough energy to make it Wednesday morning.
- Buffs are a popular piece of attire – here’s hoping there will be another NP buff…
- And for everyone old enough to vote today…get out and get your vote on!
Here’s what’s coming up…
Wednesday – bounce commences at 6AM sharp at the base of the Royal Glenora Stairs
Friday – Bounce commences at 6AM sharp at the base of Walterdale hill
Sunday, November 8th – Better then Bedtime – that’s all you need to know for now…just save the date!
Until next time…SMILE! JShare via socials: