I live on West 81st street. I’m 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Basically, that is what the other tribes think of us. Nah. Come on bro. That just aint our flavor. But, here are some of things that make us better than the other tribes (especially New Orleans):
- The tribe is taking its talents into the musical world. Something that was started out west was brought to the east coast. We are looking for a Producer and someone to be our agent. Emma, you a lawyer right?
- Grass hills are a bitch to climb up when it snows
- Getting down them provides multiple ways to break in half. Successful in this not happening today.
- Reaching out to help a friend is always a good. Real good.
- Brian laughs at anything you do between the hours of 628-726am. Honestly that was a given but I wanted to make it seem like I had more to talk about
Smile once or twice this weekend. Maybe even smile a stranger. Just make sure they don’t chase you down and ask for a kiss– ask Steve Mura.
WEDNESDAY: #PR_DAY, 5:28/6:28 am. Grotto. Mansions 2.0. 6 people have already dropped a #VERBAL, will you.
Share via socials: