Today, in honor of our friends over in Milwaukee and Madison, I present to you
– We RACED. Many of you set PRs. Nobody puked (darn).
– You left with sweet new #grassrootsgear, thanks to the tag team (see what I did there) of Euge, Sheila, Angie, and Allie.
– A dog got the MVP cape. Well kind of. Allie got the MVP cape but Jax got to wear it.
– It was Federico’s birthday…yet HE brought all of YOU food. He’s a keeper.
– A big announcement took place. Your babysitters for next week will be… drumroll please… Jeff Boman, Jeff Gladstone, and Sarah Smoers. Please give them more respect than you gave your babysitter as a child and make sure you take your nap when they ask you to.
– Mostly, we continued to BE HAPPY, BE STRONG, and BE BRIGHT.
Important and Semi-Interesting Announcements:
– “WISCONSIN NOTES” is like the Cliff Notes version of a blog, just FYI.
– One week from today is the Boston Marathon. Please send your love and shout outs to: ERIC MARENBURG, DAVE ROMERO, JENNI DORR, and GARRETT SHEEHAN as they take on this incredible race.
– Stay tuned for more deets on the May challenge with NPDC. But feel free to begin shit talking immediately.
– See you all Wednesday. #verbal.Share via socials: