Hello friends and compatriots of November Project Los Angeles!
As we announced at the workout this morning, our brothers and sisters at The North Face are gifting us with some DOPE AF t-shirts to be dropped at a later date to be announced. TO MAKE IT EVEN SWEETER, we’re opening up a design contest where you can submit your artsiest art to become the center piece of said shirts.
We talked about some details, but here’s the official word:
- DESIGNS ARE DUE BY WEDNESDAY AUGUST 1oth. That’s a week from today. I know I said 10 days, but I’m easily confused. So get on it.
- There will be an online portal to submit said designs that we will post to you all as soon as it’s opened for us. Stay tuned there
- DESIGN GUIDELINES:
- Designs to be accepted in JPEG/JPG or PDF format only
- Winning design to be screen-printed in single-tone black ink
- Area/Location of the screen-print design: centered on front or back of the tee
- Area-width: up to 8 inches wide x 8 inches tall
- Here’s what they look like:
That’s all, folks. Do great and GET CRACKIN’
<3 Coach Steve
Share via socials: