Every workout is a little bit different from any other workout we’ve done. We get an opportunity to learn something new about the tribe and ourselves. Something to let us grow as people and as a community. Something to brighten our day.
So what did we learn today?
- The General has some weird music… not our average hip hop dance party mix… and I like it. Molly, you’re weird, and I’m glad we get to be weird together.
- Ryan Patton will gladly climb anything as long as he can take a selfie at the top of it.
- Molly gets confused sometimes by basic geometry. They’re diamonds… not triangles. It’s ok. You don’t need to know that for doctor school.
- Log rolling down even small hills makes us dizzy, so it’s in the interest of good health to switch the direction you’re facing every once in a while. Spinning the opposite direction negates the dizzy… its science… I’ve tested it many times… mostly while playing ping-pong… don’t ask… actually do.
- If you put one of those fizzy caffeine tablets on your tongue to dissolve in your saliva… it doesn’t taste so good. Pretty horrible actually. I wouldn’t recommend it.
- Burns Park is pretty awesome, and we should come back. Let’s explore some other places first though.
- Ate nine 😉
- It’s starting to get dark for the 5:30 group, so we need to put our faces in each other’s face space in order to recognize each other. It’s a good thing.
- We can squeeze EVERYONE inside of the red diamond statute/sculpture. We can even bounce the early group in it!
- If you put a crap ton of cinnamon in your coffee, most of it ends up in a congealed mass at the bottom of your cup. That mass ends up being your last impression of that cup of coffee. It was weird… and I liked it. Slimy cinnamon blob, you’re weird, and I’m glad we get to be weird together.
- Never make a list of 10 things
That’s all. That’s the thing. Have a beautiful long weekend! Go leave someone better than you found them!
Hugs and kisses,
WED 9/9: 530/615A Civic Center Park
WED 9/16: YEARBOOK PHOTOS!!!