We like a little irony here at #NP_LAX… so when we called today’s workout “easy” you should have expected it to be anything but that word!
Some important info for your brainspace:
NP YOGA @ MODO YOGA, MONDAY FEB 15th, 6:30 am @ Modo Yoga LA:
- Email info@modoyogaLA.com with VERBAL in the subject line to reserve a space in the class. It is limited, so don’t wait! Allow 1 business day for confirmation.
- Bring a yoga mat, water, and two towels. Both the towels and mats can be rented for a small fee at the studio.
- If you RSVP, PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE. Latecomers will not be allowed into the class. Get there by 6:15 am to allow time for parking.
- There will be a waiver for any first timers to this class
TAGGING/POSTER MAKING PARTY FOR THE LA MARATHON:
- This is the facebook event come make posters and tag your shirts for the LA Marathon.
- While you’re at it, check out the facebook event for our #cheergang, and join us at Mile 18 for the race!
6:27 am sharp at the Fuller Entrance of Runyon Canyon. Location/verbal droppage located in the NP TRACKER.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST –
Congratulations to team #BiggerThanTheBowl2016 for absolutely pummeling #NP_NYC in this year’s month-long charity miles challenge. An additional shout out to Joey Kochick and Ruth Price for being barons of the bike, and to Lily Buckley and Kevin Netzly for being the rulers of the road.
DO GOOD LA!!Share via socials: