We turned two last Thursday.
Remember when you turned two? Was there cake? Balloons? A couple new shiny toys? I didn’t get those things because I am a middle child. So I suppose it’s no surprise that I missed my own child’s birthday last week.
But in a scramble to make up for it, I thought I would list a few statistics for your viewing pleasure.
Since starting NPSF in May 2013:
– There have been over 2000 newbies
– Clayton has invented 29 workouts in the shape of a childhood board game
– Paddy has lived out his ‘Remember the Titans’ warm up dream 19 times
– The police have come to ‘say hi’ 4 times
– Mitch Westwood has hugged people in such a comforting way that 47 times he was left with a grown man sobbing on his shoulder for the remainder of the workout
– Weston has run with a shirt on 2 times
– Weston has attended 148 workouts
– Paddy has shown up to 89 workouts still drunk from the night before
– Laura has shown up to 192 workouts with no plan prior to arriving
– Tantek has passed Bill Gates as ‘the most influential person working in the computer world today’
-Andrew Hutchinson has made 52 girls stop dead in their tracks with admiration for such a beautiful specimen
– Jorge has completed 24 workouts with cookies shoved down his pants to keep warm for a post workout snack
– Sam Livermore has shattered my ear drums 8 times
-Between Kylie and Lindsay Bolt, there have been 32 hair style and color changes
SO MANY MORE THINGS TO LIST, SO LITTLE TIME.
Share via socials: