…your tribe has you covered!
Today as I descended our last set of stairs I spotted a kleenex box camouflaged in the snow. A secret elf has set that box generously out for all of those runny noses. As much as our legs propel us to run, sometimes we forget about our noses…thank you to that tribe member who remembers.
I guess I’d never really noticed it before probably because I just sniffle annoyingly as I run for that 30 minutes. Sometimes there are repercussions to that extreme sniffling like swallowing down that mucus…I know you’ve all experienced it. I will admit I also often just wipe it away with my gloves because isn’t what that soft spot on the glove’s thumb is designed for? Sorry for all of those who I high 5 with my snotty gloves…guess I should forewarn you before I move through that high five gauntlet. But let’s be honest, I’m not the only one. Good thing we are #weatherproof and our immune systems are so solid!
This morning was great, you were all great and there are great things in store.
Put these in your calendar…
- Friday – Walterdale Hill – 6AM
- Monday – Legislature Christmas Tree – 6AM – Time to display your best Christmas sweater
- Wednesday – Sunrise?6K – River Valley Road (Royal Glenora Crosswalk) – 6AM
- Friday – Christmas Morning – Special Field Trip Location Laurier Park (location pin will be dropped soon) – 6AM
- Monday – City Hall Christmas Tree – 6AM
- Wednesday – 28:19 Day – Royal Glenora Stairs – 6AM
Happy New Year!!
- Friday – January 1st, 2016 – Walterdale Hill – 6AM
Until next time…SMILE! JShare via socials: