When the times are busy (and trust me the times ARE busy this week) we bring back the WISCONSIN NOTES to recap the workout and inform you about what’s to come this week:
– #DestinationDeck location was Marsh Plaza at Boston University.
– Workout menu included run to and back from the location, few passes of sharks and minnows, 16 minute core circuit (40″ on/20″ off) of pushups, mountain climbers, burpees, and a plank.
– To celebrate two birthdays we had a up-the-stairs-crowd-surfing competition. The humanity won!
– On Wednesday we’re at the stadium.
– On Friday some of you will running hills under the supervision of our very capable babysitters, and some of us will be at #NPSUMMIT in Madison, WI.
– For BG and me, this week may be the most insane of our lives (and that includes five wild years of college, our wedding days, moving to the other side of the world, getting tattoos after 300 people came to the workout, just to name the few) but we wouldn’t do it any other way.
Happy Monday Y’all!Share via socials: