The sign says “Danger”…I asked in danger of what?
In danger of…
- having a too much fun?
- hugging too closely?
- doing too many burpees?
Like the Lion King Simba says…”I laugh in the face of danger…ahahahahaha!”
This morning the tribe hunkered down and pulled out a 30 minute top-down tabata workout. What does that entail you ask? Well…here’s a quick summary:
5 Tabata sets with a lap around City Hall Square between each.
Tabatas 1-4 – Breaking the body up…top-down…
- Tabata #1 – alternating pushups & tricep dips
- Tabata #2 – alternating partner Hoisty’s & Superman back extensions or Aquaman back extensions\
- Tabata #3 – alternating front plank & side plank
- Tabata #4 – alternating squats & squat jumps
Final Tabata – Putting the body back together…
- Tabata #5 – all burpees!!
See you Wednesday morning…we meet at the Royal Glenora Stairs at 5:59!
Share via socials: