Back by popular demand, November Project Seattle is getting social for the first time in 2016.
With the help of our friends at Rainier Runners, we’re confirmed for a little run, a little drink and a little thing we call Recruiting Papers. It’s important for everyone to know you are encouraged to participate in everything, but not required to participate in anything. All the information you need to know is below.
GET IN THE KNOW
- WHEN: Thursday, February 4
- WHERE: King’s Hardware in Ballard
- WHEN ELSE:
- WHAT: Recruiting Papers is a team effort to help create a tangible way to spread the word of November Project here in Seattle.
- WHY: When you see someone running in the park and you think to yourself, “you know, that dude would love November Project.” BOOM! Give them a Recruiting Paper. Or your boss asks, “why are you always in such a good mood on Wednesday mornings?” BOOM! Give them a Recruiting Paper.
- WHAT ELSE: Beer. Let’s get our social on and throw back a few cold ones with new friends and old.
- WHY ELSE: We’ve been getting fit and let’s be honest, we’re starting to look good! After a few drinks, I could see everybody dancing the moonlight.
If you have any questions at all, ask your Co-Leaders; ask Brian Fisher; ask Jess Lyons; ask Steve Quigg. Whatever you do, #JustShowUp.Share via socials: