Hola mi familia y bienvenidos a todas las cosas importantes para CITY GLOW de que está sucediendo mañana por la noche! (for all of you that do not speak Spanish, that means give yourself a wet willy and have an awesome day.)
No, here they are – the top things you need to know about CITY GLOW tomorrow night:
- Arrive at 6:45PM @ Rash Field for the bounce and raffle entry. We WILL depart as prompt as a morning rooster at 7PM.
- It’s going to be wicked awesome. WICKED.
- It’s a whopping $0, so take a deep breath and exhale happiness.
- Invite all the friends. ALL of them. Even people that aren’t your friends. They can come too. They may just become your friends.
- Carry all your things. Love them and cherish them, especially the glow sticks.
- ^^ Wear glow sticks, just don’t swallow them. Neon is okay too, even swallowed.
- Run with us, workout with us, play with us around the city until 8PM.
- After party with food, beer, prizes, and a DJ at Lululemon Harbor East. Mix all of these things together for one epic evening with the tribe.
- You should really #justshowup. There will be major FOMO if not.
- ^^ Did you read #9 and you’re still doubting? Use a lifeline and call a friend. He/She is going to tell you to come.
- See you then: https://www.facebook.com/events/441934682671640/
PS enjoy the group photo from this morning. It was a great morning:
See you cats tomorrow night!
Syd “#CITYGLOW get up on me” VH