Find the Good,
See you Friday at Walterdale Hill
- The world is celebrating running today. Join the world.
- Our photographers, Katie and Steven do amazing work to get photos for everyone.
- Black lemons are my favourite lemons.
- Andrew and I NEVER pick on Jen. NEVER.
- Presenting the Positivity Award will always be one of the best parts of being a leader. Congratulations Max!
- Andrew was policing and handing out penalties when people skipped sections.
- The lower bowl required more parkour than usual.
- Bubbles are not a swarm of flies.
- DJs play music.
- No one cares how fast you are, or how slow you are. They do care how positive you are and how encouraging you are.
- Today reinforced the idea that the more people that show up to the workout, the better the workout will be.
- Today was the largest turnout we have ever had at a workout. We think there was around 350 beautiful people with us.
- Things were a bit backwards. From the 5 Yeah Fucks, to starting on the east side, I am still trying straighten my life out after this morning.
- This blog only makes more sense if you started from the bottom and worked your way up.
Observations from this morning:Share via socials: