In the Live Music Capital of the World where tacos & BBQ reign, November Project Austin keeps it weird & fit by bringing together people of all athletic abilities to have a blast and workout for FREE!
Come join us! No registration needed, just sign a waiver and show up!
We meet on Wednesdays and Fridays at 6 AM. We usually wrap up around 6:45 AM. Our current locations are Waterloo Park on Wednesdays and near Butler District Park on Fridays (please check our social for exact friday locations as we rotate). Please check out our social media (links below) the day before in case there are any changes and for the exact meeting spot. We also share the starting locations in our monthly newsletter (sign up here!).
**Please connect with us through social media if you would ever like to have the workout sent in writing in advance.**
Waterloo Park Wednesdays
- A: “The Amphitheater” – meet in the area generally in front of the Moody Amphitheater
- B: “Food Truck Park” – we’ll be near the food trucks/tree deck area near the intersection of Trinity and 13th St
- C: “Bottom of the Ramps” – officially Lebermann Plaza, near the southwest corner of the park. You’ll find this at the bottom of the large curved ramp.
- D: “Trailhead Garden” – the southeast corner of the park, near Red River and 12th Sts
Parking: There is free parking along 12th Street between Red River St and San Jacinto Boulevard, as well as some of the side streets between Trinity St and San Jacinto Boulevard just west of the park (usually until 7 AM, please always read signs)
Nearest restroom: Park restrooms usually are opened mid-workout and are located near the Food Truck Park.
In case of lightning during the workout, we will seek shelter at the Capitol Visitors Parking Garage on 12th and Trinity. If there’s active lightning before the workout, check social media for updates, as we may cancel the workout.
Butler District Park
- A: “Brick Circle” – meet at the brick circle half way between the children’s garden and the Palmer events center
- B: “Alliance Children’s Garden” – look for the playground
- C: “Doug Sahm Hill” – the big steep hill. You won’t miss it.
- D: “Auditorium shores” – right in front of Palmer Events Center
- E: “Vic Mathias Shores” – big field closer to the river
Parking: We recommend parking on Dawson Road for most workouts by the playground/Doug Sahm Hill. Plug “Alliance Childrens Garden” into your GPS!
Nearest restroom: Next to Dawson road parking lot and next to Vic Mathias parking lot.
In case of lightning during the workout, we will seek shelter at the covering of Palmer Events Center. If there’s active lightning before the workout, check social media for updates, as we may cancel the workout.
📫 Join our email newsletter to stay up to date on all announcements
Connect with us via Instagram and Facebook. You can also join our Facebook Social Group
We hope to see you soon! Come say hey to us if you have any questions or feedback!
Katie Winters [she/her], Leo Martinez [he/him] & Scott Earl [he/him]
November Austin Co-Leaders