This morning’s workout brought to you by AllRecipes and the city of Baltimore, Maryland.
- 45 Baltimore City AND County residents
- 1 hill, approx. 0.22 mi in length
- 2 street lights
- 1 dog, preferably husky
- 15 min of rain, approx. 2 inches
- 3 decks of cards
- 100 games of war
- 1 box of chalk
- Sprinkling of tri-cep dips
- Dash of pushups
- Handful (average sized) of star jumps
- 4 locked bicycles
- 2 cameras, preferably one gopro
Prep: 30 minutes // Cook: 45 minutes // Ready: immediately
- Set the morning to a breezy 60 degrees (15.55 degrees Celsius)
- Prep with cards and chalk in designated locations. Be mindful of streetlights
- Gather 45 residents and 1 canine into a bounce, and stir in hugging and passerbys
- Begin clear, concise workout instructions and layout. Takes approximately 90 seconds.
- Watch 45 residents as they run hills, complete one full game of war, and return for the sprinkling, dash, and handful of your ingredients above
- Ensure documentation of steps 4-5 with 2 cameras.
- Coat tribemembers in the approximate 2 inches of rain. Be generous.
- Repeat steps 5-7 for approximately 45 minutes and let it simmer with the allowance of breaks, water, and cursing.
- Admire your kitchen work with a group photo
Tip: to bake in moisture, wrap each individual in aluminum foil