Testing, testing, 123…is this thing still on? Hello NP Can community I present to you a collection of bad jokes:
- Why can’t fish sing on key? Because you can’t tuna fish
- Whats made of leather and sounds like a sneeze? A shoe
- You can’t plant flowers if you haven’t botany
- I once tried to row across the Atlantic single handed…but I just kept going round in circles
- Whats the longest word in the English language? Smiles. There is a mile between the first and last letter
- If you are cold go stand in the corner. Its 90 degrees there
- I’ve lost 20% of my sight…..sigh
- Rob why don’t you stop telling terrible jokes and read a book instead…..that’s a novel idea
- Its wrong to make a dad joke when you are not a dad. It’s a faux pa
Thank you thank you you can stop clapping and laughing at your screen I know I should quit my day job and go pro but this isn’t the time to discuss that haha.
I hope at least one of these made you laugh even just a little bit and I hope you are doing alright in your neck of the woods. Seeing your faces virtually and connecting with you has made a world of difference in my mental health and I looking forward to continuing to do so. I do not have much more to say other than that. Perhaps words of inspiration will come to me in the next few weeks but for now I just hope this helped bring a smile to your face and that you are doing well.