We have a few resolutions of our own, but we intend to keep these, unlike all those other resolution makers out there…
November Project San Diego 2015 Resolutions
1. Keep it weird. In fact, get weirder.
2. Make the workouts hard. But fun. But really fucking hard.
3. Continue to perfect the straight face/slack jaw.
4. Make San Diego a more hug friendly, smile giving, high five loving city.
And last but not least:
5. Take over the world.
On board? We though you would be. Welcome to the future. It’s going to BE BRIGHT San Diego!
– #grassrootsgear tagging day TBA.
– Wednesdays at the stairs will always meet at the front side.
– Stair PR day – henceforth known as “The Channing Tatum” – officially moves to LAST Wednesday of every month. Final Hump has become the Halfway Hump and will be the 2nd Monday of each month (except January…we have something else planned).
– If you drive a PRIUS and will be at next Monday’s workout, please hit up Lauren or Ashleigh. We need you.
– If you’re still reading this, congratulations, now go to work! But first, type “red leather, yellow leather, purple pleather pants” into the comment section on Facebook for this post.